Birthdays are one of the most memorable and special days in our life. After your birthdays definitely your boyfriend's birthday stands to be the most exciting and important birthday in your life. Your man's birthday is the ideal opportunity to let them know how valuable an addition are you to their life. Every girlfriend wants to celebrate a birthday party with her boyfriend with him and let him know how lovely it is to have him. When considering birthday surprises for your partner, consider the activities he enjoys and enlist the help of friends to make the occasion even more memorable.
You can also plan a birthday surprise for your boyfriend by setting up an ideal and intimate day for him and you. Whatever you decide, it will brighten his day because, more than anything else, it is the thought that counts, not the work. A partner who goes above and above for her boyfriend's birthday will be always special for him for years. We all feel happy and blessed to have someone to go back to when we feel really low. They go through ups and downs to bring a piece of happiness to your heart.
Can’t think of the best way to celebrate your boyfriend's birthday? Here are some amazing ideas on how to plan a smashing birthday party for your boyfriend.
- A dinner gathering: You can arrange for a surprise dinner that your partner would never expect. Call over his close friends, get beautiful decorations, keep his favourite dishes on the menu and arrange for live music.
- Dinner date: You can opt to go on a date with him. You can go to his favourite restaurant and spend some quality time with him. Both of you can enjoy the delicious food and sip wine while recalling the amazing memories that you guys have made together.
- Movie marathon: If you want to keep it simple and cosy then a movie marathon under the stars and open sky. Create a playlist of movies that both of you love and arrange for tasty food and drinks which you can munch while enjoying the show!
- Surprise birthday party: The most typical yet traditional way to celebrate your boyfriend's birthday would be to call his friends and family to his house and celebrate this special day with them. You can play games, cut cake and eat food together.
- Plan a day out: A fun way to celebrate your king's birthday is to go out for a picnic or theme park where you could enjoy doing all your favourite activities. Click pictures, taste delicious food and relish the day with each other.
Well, birthdays are incomplete without a beautiful gift for your boyfriend. Why not give your boyfriend a token of love from Confetti that he will surely adore? Check out our birthday gift ideas for your boyfriend to get him what he wants!
Sleepy head: If your boyfriend is the Kumbh Karan in your life then you just found the best gift for him. Wishing for a peaceful sleep time for your boyfriend? Our sleepy head birthday box is surely the answer to it. The box includes 10 More Minutes Sleeping Eye Mask, Confetti Gifts Vanilla Scented Candle, Eat Better The Better Munch Snack, Chamomile Tea Bags, I am sleeping Frame, Yellow Dream Catcher, Satin Pillowcase, Pillow Mist, and a readymade soulful playlist for good sleep.
Tea positive: Our signature tea positive gift box is a great addition to your and your boyfriend’s evening tea date. Chaika Dhaba Chai, Ceramic Kullad, Brother and Sister Tea Coasters, and Playing Cards (Deck of 52 Cards) are included in this gift hamper.
Munch Crunch: You cannot gift anything else apart from the munch crunch gift box to your foodie boyfriend! Imagine enjoying delicious snacks on a picnic date with your boyfriend on a holiday. Tasty Waffle Chips, Almonds Rocks - Binge Bites, Open secret - Nutty chips, Ferrero Rocher, That's my Batch- Choco Chunk Cookies, Pringles Patato Chips, Gladful Protein Cookies, and 4700BC Chocolate Popcorn are served in this hamper.
Sweets and treats: Tempting for a healthy movie night with your boyfriend? Our signature sweets and treats hamper is a must-have during your movie binge-watch night.. You can find 4700BC Chocolate Popcorn, Smoor Fruit & Nut Chocolate Bar, Mixed Dry Fruits, Country Bean Vanilla Instant Coffee, and TBH Herbed Taro Chips in the hamper.
Most wanted partner: It's time to spice up your love-hate relationship with your guy! Tell them how you two create the best team by surprising them with this most sought-after partner box! Let him know how lucky you are to have him in your life. You can find Partner in Crime - Frame, Open Secret Chilli Pizza Chips, Pair of White Socks, Dark Chocolate Bar, and Partner in Crime - Keychain.