- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.